Gene Wieneke

Friday, April 07, 2006

An Open Forum

Since I learned of the recreation center project in July of 2004, I have been a constant monitor and critic of the City’s leadership. I am overdue in passing along some additional information. I have talked with most members of the Council and I can assure you that they sincerely believe that they are doing the right thing for Northglenn’s future. They do not have a hidden, sinister motivate for their actions. A very few of them have been self-serving on occasion but thankfully the public and their own consciences’ have served you well.
-
It is time for you to get involved on a regular basis. The Mayor and her four believe that they are doing the right thing for the City and you, as does the other four who have expressed major concerns on various issues. I believe all would welcome your comments. Some of our elected representatives refuse to believe or recognize the fact that they may be out of tune with the residents and other cities. It is time to start providing them some feedback. I know they will listen. When I have passed along private information from current and former employees, I was told by some, “that they are just disgruntled employees” and promptly dismissed the information.
-
To get things rolling, I have created an open Blog primarily for employees and residents to exchange ideas. Our elected representatives are certainly welcome to join in at any time. Anything goes as long as laws are not broken and the proper decorum is maintained. I urge you to call visit or email your representatives at any time. If you will click on the title of this posting, it will take you to the Council members' email and phone numbers. The Blog remains there for your use. http://www.northglennblackboard.blogspot.com/ Names optional!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home