Gene Wieneke

Saturday, October 15, 2005

What Am I For?

You should have received a general flyer addressing several failings in the current City leadership. Prior to its distribution you should have received one from me detailing my background as a manager and some examples of things I would like to accomplish. I will be adding to it in a couple of days. But, first I would like to summarize my reasons for running.
/
I want a City government which is seen but not heard. One which provides you with the services you expect. One which does not intrude into your daily life. One which has earned your trust and confidence. One which is fiscally conservative with your money. One which you can brag about to all you meet. Finally for now, one which has the ability and savings to protect you from future natural and economic disasters. I do care!
/
I have not accepted any contributions. I have used over one thousand dollars of my savings to ask for your support and vote. I have put my money where my heart is. Thank you for considering me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home